11th Annual UNC Business of Healthcare Conference
The healthcare industry experienced massive disruption in 2020 and continues to face unprecedented times. Persistent challenges presented by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic have forced organizations to rethink their existing practices as well as how they intend to operate in future. Now more than ever, healthcare leaders need to exercise flexibility and be equipped with the right tools and ideas to lead the next generation of health.
The 2021 UNC Business of Healthcare Conference, Leading the Next Generation of Health, will explore how to move forward as leaders, future leaders and consumers of healthcare amid such uncertain times. Panels and speakers will address business challenges and opportunities, with a specific emphasis on how to lead through change.
• Dean’s Speaker Lunchtime Keynote:
• The Future of the Patient Experience: Consumer Expectations and Industry Response
• Digital Innovation and Advanced Analytics in Healthcare
• Private Equity in Healthcare and the Impacts on Patients
• Practicing Health and Well-Being Within Healthcare Companies
• Public Trust in the Healthcare Sector Amid and Beyond COVID-19
Friday, November 5th, 2021
For more information, contact:
Erin Leach, Program Manager